1CLICK DVD MOVIE
1CLICK DVD MOVIE converts one or more movie files to DVD. This software is compatible with most movie file formats including AVI, DivX, XviD, MPEG1, MPEG2, QuickTime, ASF, WMV and XP Media Center files. With just one click, you can create a DVD movie.
You don't have to sit in front of a computer to watch your movie files.
With 1CLICK DVD MOVIE, you can convert your movie files to DVD and watch
them on your television.
Simply select a source file and click "Start" to create a movie DVD,
complete with menus and chapters. Everything is done automatically for you,
so it's really just one click. An options window is available for
experienced users who want more control.
Click to see Chapter Menus
Click to see Options Window
- Windows 10 Compatible.
- Creates DVD, VCD or SVCD movies.
- Automatic menu creation with thumbnail video image chapter buttons.
- Dynamic Preview lets you test the menus before you burn the DVD.
- Supports Dolby Digital AC3 audio.
- Supports most file formats including AVI, DivX, XviD, MPEG1, MPEG2, QuickTime,
ASF, WMV and XP Media Center files..
- Supports Dual Layer Recordable Media.
- Simple and easy-to-use "one click" operation.
- Free software updates for a year.
- Free technical support.
- MainConcept MPEG-2 encoder for speed and quality.
- Sonic Authorscript for industry standard authoring and burning.
|Minimum System Requirements
- Windows 10, 8, 7
- Windows Media Player version 10 or greater.
- 5 GB available hard disc space for DVD image and temporary DVD files.
- DVD/CD Writer (DVD writer required for burning DVDs).
DivX is a registered trademark of DivXNetworks, Inc. QuickTime is a registered trademark of Apple Computer, Inc.
Dolby Digital is a registered trademark of Dolby Labs.
- Creating a DVD is simple - Select a source file and click the "Start" button.
- The User Guide
contains additional information and explains the software in greater